In the last ten years alone we have built successful partnerships with travel and tourism clients from around the world. We work with our clients to build long lasting relationships and strategies that achieve media goals.
We understand your audience and we deliver fantastic results; we know your future consumers’ habits and behaviours and how to target them with your message/ offering.
We utilise the most up-to-date information enabling us to understand where your advertising needs to be placed. This ensures that when clients respond to your adverts, they can travel to your location or buy your service.
So if you’re part of the travel and tourism industry and wish to advertise, we can cater for all of your needs. Your advertising can be delivered through a range of multi-format campaigns. We can plan, arrange and book your london bus travel and tourism advertising campaign.
Advertise in London with London Bus Advertising
London is made for Bus Advertising. London is home to 8.5 million people making it the biggest city in the UK. The young, dynamic and upmarket London audience is highly valuable for advertisers, making it one of the most attractive audiences around.
Why use London Bus Advertising?
5.8 million people in the Greater London area have seen bus advertising in the past week alone, and with over 700 bus routes across the capital, you can position your business in front of your ideal audience in style!
Your company’s message will be directly to your customers through Bus Advertising; it’s local, it’s targeted and can communicate your message to a large and valuable audience in London quickly and affordably.
Your business will get an unmissable advertising campaign, driving past your potential customers all day, every day, telling them what you’ve got and where they can find you.
Works well as a stand–alone medium or in conjunction with other media.
Bus advertising is proven to extend reach amongst light TV viewers, typically younger and more upmarket audiences. It also broadens coverage with Press and provides a visual element to Radio campaigns. As a broadcast medium, there’s hardly an audience that buses cannot deliver in huge numbers.
Buses are the largest form of transport advertising on the high street and offer the greatest variety of creative formats and media. People’s proximity to Bus sites and their dwell time gives Bus advertising even greater impact.
Did you know? – Facts about bus advertising media in London
- The average Bus covers over 700 miles every week, advertising your message to new audiences on the move every day.
- 91% of Londoners can recall a Bus advert they have seen.
- 1 in 4 Bus adverts go through the most affluent and highest retail spending boroughs in the capital. (Kensington and Chelsea)
- 62% of ABC1 adults in London have noticed advertising on Buses in the last week.
- 84% of Londoners prefer Buses with advertising. (work.shop.play, London Journeys 2013)
- London Buses are an iconic symbol of London, behind Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the Underground. (work.shop.play, 2013)
- London Bus passengers – 70% are ABC1.
- There are almost 9,000 London Buses.*
- 2.3 billion annual passenger journeys.**
- 700 routes across the capital.*
sources *Transport for London ** Department for Transport
To discuss what a bus campaign could do in terms of promoting your business, brand or product feel free to get in touch with the London Bus Advertising team!